Industrial Floor Scrubber Market To Witness Rapid Growth In Demand During 2022 – 2031 : Fact.MR
The global industrial floor scrubbers market is estimated to surpass a valuation of US$ 2.9 billion by the end of 2020. The industry is likely to gain traction during the coronavirus outbreak owing to strict implementation of health and safety rules, and increased demand for industrial floor scrubbers from the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. However, reduced demand from the food service and manufacturing sectors owing to lockdown restrictions will limit growth in 2020.
The market is likely to reflect fast growth throughout the forecast period between 2020 and 2030, supported by incorporation of automation/robotics technology in product offerings for applications, not only in healthcare, but also in manufacturing, food, and retail sectors. Market players in the industrial floor scrubber market are focused on product launches, strategic collaborations in the industry, and long-term contracts with major end user businesses. Also, manufacturers are also looking to leverage the short-term increase in demand during the covid-19 pandemic to bolster sales and revenue.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5345
Key Takeaways from Industrial Floor Scrubber Market Report
- The global industrial floor scrubbers market is reached a valuation of US$ 3.1 billion in 2019, and is expected to grow at over 8% CAGR through 2030
- In terms of type, walk-behind industrial floor scrubbers are anticipated to retain higher market share through 2030
- On the basis of application, manufacturing and warehousing sector applications will reflect higher demand
- North America is a leading regional market for industrial floor scrubbers
- With higher demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector activities during the coronavirus pandemic, the industrial floor scrubbers market will experience steady growth.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5345
Key Segments of Industrial Floor Scrubber Market
Fact.MR’s report on the industrial floor scrubber market offers data classified into three major segments-type, application, and region. This report offers essential data about the essential market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Industrial Floor Scrubbers Market: Competitive Landscape
The global industrial floor scrubbers market is moderately fragmented, owing to a number of local and regional players. Market leaders in the industry include Truvox International, Nilfisk A/S, Hefei Gaomei Cleaning Equipment Co. Ltd., Hako GmbH, Dulevo International S.p.A., Amano Corporation, Numatic International Ltd., Polivac International Pvt Ltd., Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG, and Diversey Inc.
Major market players are investing in strategic product launches with improvements in automation technologies in addition to seeking long term contracts with major end user businesses to consolidate market position.
- Tennant Company has produced BrainOS powered robotic floor scrubbers, and has entered into a collaboration with Walmart subsidiary Sam’s Club for deployment of these machines in close to 600 stores across the United States.
- Carnegie Robotics has entered into a contract with the Pittsburgh International Airport for retrofitting older industrial floor scrubber robots with UV-cleaning equipment, in an effort to improve cleaning efficacy against coronavirus on surfaces in the airport facility.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now –https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5345
Reasons to choose Fact.MR:
- Exhaustive research regarding the market to offer A to Z information.
- Digital technologies to provide innovative business solutions to the clients.
- 24/7 availability of services.
- Interaction with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for precise market landscape.
- Reports tailored as per the requirements of the clients.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583