The journey of Exotic India Art began in 1998 when the idea of showcasing the magnificence of Indian culture took the form of an e-commerce platform. Since then, Exotic India Art has been consistent in taking India to the world in the form of its marvellous sculptures, books, textiles, jewellery, and other artworks. Based in India, the company collects, and curates, the best Indian handicrafts made by skilled artists and delivers them across the world to customers who include- enthusiasts, collectors, and experts who enjoy and appreciate the treasures that Indian culture has to offer. Exotic India Art prides itself on having created a community across the globe in form of its employees, consumers, and stakeholders whose collective goal is to ensure the preservation and appreciation of India and the beautiful diversity of its culture across the world.
- August 3, 202267Rendered in Marwar idiom of Rajasthani art style, pursuing the theme, style, and everything of an early nineteenth century miniature ...
- July 28, 202281Karttikeya, also known as Murugan, Skanda, Kumara,and Subrahmanya, is the Hindu god of war. He is the son of Parvati ...
- July 27, 202276Calligraphy is the art of forming lovely symbols with the swift movements of our hands. In this Calligraphic Painting, Kailash ...
- July 21, 202280Krishna is one of the most respected Hindu gods and is glorified as the eighth avatar of God Vishnu. He ...
- July 19, 202274Durga-Mahishasurmardini, the Hindu mother goddess who battles the demonic forces and rescues her children is a popular deity not just ...
- August 8, 2022
- August 10, 2022
- August 29, 2022
- December 1, 2022